Hover over Choose Team under the 2023 Season tab (above and to the right) and select a specific team to see its info. Teams include the following…
- Full Team: Viewing this team will allow you to see a full team roster and the schedule of events that apply to the whole team like practices (designated as Novice or Intermediate), champs and the show.
- Routine Teams: Viewing any of the individual routines (which won't be posted until later in the season) will allow you to see that routine’s roster and that routine's specific practice schedule.
Once you have selected a team, you will land on that team's home page (which is where you are now if you're reading this). Not much info is available on the main page for a team, but if you hover over the 2023 Season tab again, you will see you can now select different items that apply to the team you selected: Contacts, Schedule, Roster, and Results (more on Multi-Schedule later).
- The Contacts page for a team will show you that routine/team’s coach information if available.
- The Schedule page for a team will show you the practice schedule for that specific routine/team.
- The Roster page for a team will show the swimmers associated with that routine/team.
- The Results page for a team will show you that routine/team’s competition results if available.
Now let’s look at Multi-Schedule. You will find it by hovering over the 2023 Season tab again.
Here you can select to view multiple schedules at once. For example, you can select Full Team as well as the name of a swimmer's routine (once available) and then click Submit at the bottom of the page. This will allow you to see both the practice schedule, meets, events, and the routine practice schedule for the routine you selected.